We greatly respect your privacy and therefore strive to handle your personal data in a responsible, fair and transparent manner.
about the data protection standards we follow on the Dutch Supervisory Authority’s website
How to contact us
The processing of personal data as outlined in this policy is conducted by Decowraps Europe B.V. having its primary place of business at Thailandlaan 13, 1432 DJ Aalsmeer, The Netherlands.
For all your privacy-related questions, please feel free to contact us via the email email@example.com
Personal data we process
We collect and process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your name, prefix and job title
- Your contact details, including your (business) e-mail address and telephone number
- Data related to your visit to our website, such as your IP address and browser information
- If you apply for one of our vacancies or send an open application, we also collect your education and employment details as well as other personal data included on your resume
The reasons for processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the consumer service purposes: to respond to your enquiries, create and activate your user account and enter into contracts with you
- For the marketing activities: to inform you about our services, campaigns and promotions
- For the website management: to ensure the best quality, security and integrity of our website
- For the recruitment purposes: to handle your job application and assess your suitability for the vacancy
The means of collecting your personal data
We collect your personal data:
- Through online and offline registration forms
- Through your (electronic) communications and other business interactions with us
- Through our website
The legal bases for processing your personal data
We process your personal data based on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Legitimate interest
- Contract performance
- Legal obligations
- In exceptional cases, we might need your consent for the extension of the processing of your job application. You can withdraw such consent at any time
Parties receiving personal data from us
In some cases, we might share your personal data with third party support service providers. For example, with a view to the execution of an agreement or the efficient management of our website and IT systems.
Your personal data will be disclosed to third parties only insofar it’s necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
Third country transfers of personal data
For some of the abovementioned purposes we might have to transfer your personal data to the recipients located outside the European Economic Area (the EEA). We ensure that all data transfers to non-EEA countries, which have data protection standards different to those that apply in the EEA, are subject to sufficient safeguards compliant with the European privacy legislation, such as the EU standard contract clauses.
We retain your personal data only as long as it’s necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy. For example, maintaining a business relationship with you or complying with the mandatory data retention periods.
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data
- Adjust your personal data if it’s incorrect
- Request the full erasure of your personal data, unless it’s still needed for the purposes described in this policy
- Object to the processing of your personal data if you consider it unlawful
- Request temporary restriction of the processing of your personal data
- Receive from us a copy of your personal data
Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you would like to exercise one of these rights in relation to your personal data processed by Decowraps Europe B.V., please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your first the website.